You are seeing the error "You have reached your memory usage limit" at the top of your build.
Your build has exceeded the limit of memory available to your account.
- Note that the memory is not only the tasks you are running, but what is associated with the images you are running as well.
- If running a parallel step, this can increase significantly.
- If the error occurs at a parallel step, consider splitting it into sequential steps instead.
- If you are using particularly large Docker images, consider changing to smaller images.
- Consider upgrading to a runner with higher memory limits.
Notes On your own runner, you can customize the limit of memory. On our SaaS offering, the limits are as follows:
- Small: 1 GB RAM
- Medium: 4 GB RAM
- Large: 8 GB RAM Custom plans are available.