A build is not starting on a hybrid installation.
- No errors are being produced, instead hangs.
- Builds do not start, stuck on pending.
- The system otherwise appears functional
Codefresh is not able to start the pods in your cluster.
- Run the following on your cluster with the Codefresh namespace:
kubectl describe nodes
- If no errors appear there, run the following:
kubectl -n codefresh-runtime describe pod dind-<build_id> kubectl -n codefresh-runtime describe pod engine-<build_id> kubectl -n codefresh-runtime get pod dind-<build_id> -o yaml kubectl -n codefresh-runtime get pod engine-<build_id> -o yaml
- If errors are still not clear, please use the following script with the build to gather diagnostics: https://github.com/codefresh-support/hybrid-runner-support
Please include the above information and open a ticket with our Support team.