- Accepting an invite does not allow you to access the inviting account.
- Accepting an invite does not work, and fails to let you log in.
The account is not correctly linked.
- Ensure that the email account you're logging in with is the same as the email address used for the invite.
- Log out of any previous sessions with the relevant identity provider and if need be, try a different browser or a private/incognito window.
- If you are able to log in but don't see the inviting account, your user may be under multiple accounts. If this is the case, you can switch between available accounts via the user menu drop-down in the upper right-hand corner.
Notes In the event that this issue persists, please contact our support team with as many details as you have.