The default parallel step does not support this. If you are running a fully parallel pipeline, this is possible to achieve. Read more about that here.
Articles in this section
- Denied access to Clusters or Pipelines
- Pull request not building
- Files reset after approval step
- Conditional step skipped when using "finished"
- TypeError: Cannot read property x of null
- Step fails with no logs when services are present
- Postgres: Role "rolename" does not exist after setting POSTGRES_DB to rolename
- Postgres: Step with postgres service fails immediately with no console output.
- Postgres: LOG: received fast shutdown request after initialization
- How-to: Configuring an existing Runtime Environment with Local SSDs (GKE only)