failed to push image is followed by
failed to tag image
Forbidden characters are used in the name or tags. Or there is a lack of access.
- Ensure you have write and tagging access to the Docker registry
- Ensure you are using the correct registry in your YAML
- Ensure that the Docker image complies to the Docker Naming Policy. Common errors include:
- Using an uppercase name
- Using an invalidly formatted tag, such as starting with a period or dash.
- You can read more here on Docker's official website