You want to delete your Codefresh account and all associated data.
❕This article is about Codefresh Classic. Information on how to delete an account in Codefresh GitOps can be found here.
- Ensure you have the correct account selected, if you have multiple.
💡 You can change your selected account by clicking on your username in the upper right corner.
- Go to Account Settings (choose any of the ways):
- Click on your username in the upper right corner, then click on Account Settings on the dropdown menu.
- Click on Account Settings on the left sidebar (two persons icon).
- Select General → Account Information.
- Click the Delete Account button and fill in the sections.
⚠️ In the event that there is an issue, or this method is not available for your account, please contact our support team. A manual deletion may take a few days to take full effect.